POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Uh-oh : Re: Uh-oh Server Time
25 Jun 2024 23:46:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh-oh
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Jun 2017 12:53:08
Message: <59358c74$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 17:37:38 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 6/5/2017 4:39 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 08:26:51 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> I've never thought that using compressed air was a good idea. Unless
>>> you can take the fan out of the machine it just blows it elsewhere.
>>> And they are expensive. I use a clean paintbrush and a vacuum cleaner
>>> with an extension.
>>
>> I use compressed air
>
> You must be rich. ;)
> When I've used compressed air it was from a supply line at about 2 Bar.
> Great for drying PCBs after washing them.

CostCo, pack of 12 cans for about $40 (just over $3/can).  And I don't
clean my systems often. ;)  I think I've had the current pack (which was
a 6-pack when I got it) for probably 4 years now.

But I also have a powered blower for cleaning computer equipment - it's
kinda noisy, but gets the job done.

Jim