POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What font / typeface do you use for your editor? : Re: What font / typeface do you use for your editor? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What font / typeface do you use for your editor?
From: dick balaska
Date: 30 May 2017 05:45:49
Message: <592d3f4d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-05-30 03:57, also sprach clipka:
> Am 29.05.2017 um 22:11 schrieb Mike Horvath:
>> I will try Consolas for a while starting now. So far I already miss
>> Courier New. :(
>
> I don't at all(*).
Ok, I'm sold.  I've always used the default font because the last times
I tried a "cool" font, it messed up somebody's measuring something
somewhere.  But then, that may be 10 years ago, now... ;)

I would never write a 0 without a slash, yet I accept this in my code
editor? (I wouldn't write a 7 without a dash either, why isn't this in a
font?)

--
dik