POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Scots wha hae! : Re: Scots wha hae! Server Time
28 Sep 2024 04:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scots wha hae!
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Mar 2017 09:42:59
Message: <58cfdc63$1@news.povray.org>

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/mar/10/south-korea-expert-interrupted-baby-toddler-live-tv-viral

> That was hilarious. I must say though that the father did not react
> well; he should have been much less strung up, more relaxed, after all
> it is not the end of the world. What does it say about him?  ;-)

There was a bit more to it than just that video.
I'm told that lots of people thought his wife was a maid or child minder
because she is Korean and that set off another rash of threads. Even
though you can hear the girl saying "mommy".

Here is his/their follow up interview.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-39232538

--

Regards