POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Scots wha hae! : Re: Scots wha hae! Server Time
28 Sep 2024 04:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scots wha hae!
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Mar 2017 05:18:09
Message: <58cf9e51$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/19/2017 9:56 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>> >Nice one.:)
>> >Learning to cope with things going wrong is character forming.:)
> Well, I've got character in spades.  I like my quiet. If next week looks
> like it's going to be another noisy week, I'm going to probably check out
> the offsite office desk rental company (they're just a couple buildings
> down).  Just I spend a fair amount of time in video calls, and I'm not
> sure how well that works in their environment.
>
> I should talk to my neighbor - he uses them, and I know he manages a
> company from there, with remote employees all over the US.  So it must
> work OK.

It sounds like a good idea.

Did you see the news article, where a BBC correspondent in South Korea,
was talking on air and his young children burst into the room?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/mar/10/south-korea-expert-interrupted-baby-toddler-live-tv-viral

>> >I did not know he was still alive.
> Yep, he's still hanging in there.
>
>> >Speaking of which. I hear Chuck Berry has just died.:(
> I heard that as well.:(
>
>> >I got my introduction to Classical music from someone who gave me a
>> >running commentary of Beethoven's Emperor concerto. Not as a sports
>> >announcer, though.:)
> That could've been fun.:)

I could go into it in more depth but I take the 5th. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen