POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Scots wha hae! : Re: Scots wha hae! Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scots wha hae!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Mar 2017 01:49:56
Message: <58ce1c04$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:37:00 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>> I wish we had a leader like her.:)
>>

> I would say that she is more a Texan leader.
>
> [Singing] "The Yellow Rose of Texas"

You haven't looked at Texas education standards, it seems; look at the
leaders we've had out of Texas; GWB, Rick Perry (our current Secretary of
Energy - a department that, as a candidate for POTUS, he said he was
going to eliminate. m-/)  I wouldn't say she's a Texan leader, she's
better than that. ;)