POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another random suggestion : Re: Another random suggestion Server Time
1 Jul 2024 17:33:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another random suggestion
From: dick balaska
Date: 17 Mar 2017 12:07:21
Message: <58cc09b9$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-03-17 11:16, also sprach Jim Henderson:

> I'm leaning slightly more towards medical, though he is losing the right
> here as well now, and they have a 'darling' in Pence who will do as he's
> told -

I was gonna say, Pence scares me more than Donald. At least the Drumpf's
chaos may prevent total disaster.  Pence actually has government
experience and could streamline that.

> and who has strong conservative credentials (anti-gay, anti-
> legalization, anti-church/state separation).

I like popping brain cells in my conservative friends by pointing out
that pro-gay is a conservative PoV.  It's individual liberty and it
doesn't affect you at all.

> Many on the right love that
> shit.  It's all about personal freedom so long as it's stuff they like.

That cuts both ways.  There was a Yale professor who wrote that maybe it
might be ok to wear a Halloween costume that may be considered mildly
offensive, and the snowflakes were not interested in the conversation;
and ran her, and her husband, out of town.
(I blame the parents, who have completely sheltered these kids their
entire lives.)

> Otherwise, let the state crack down on it hard.

And then blame Obama/Clinton/Clinton for making it this way.

--
dik