POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another random suggestion : Re: Another random suggestion Server Time
1 Jul 2024 17:34:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another random suggestion
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Mar 2017 05:48:52
Message: <58cbb104$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/17/2017 1:20 AM, dick balaska wrote:
> Am 2017-03-16 18:47, also sprach Stephen:
>
>> My guess too. I wonder if he will be indicted or it will be a medical
>> reason.
>>

> I don't see him being indicted. The Republicans are such serious liars
> to themselves, they think he's golden.  Everything they gave Obama shit
> for, they think Trump is awesome for the same reason. (Executive orders,
> are they evil or awesome?  Teleprompters, the sign of an idiot or an
> orator's tool?  Weekly vacations, does the man work hard or ... oh wait,
> nobody else has done that)

I don't know about that. You are only looking at one side of it. He has
been such a dodgy businessman that something in his past may come back
to bite him on the bum. I was only half joking when I said that he was
running for president to get immunity from prosecution.
Then there is his reputation as a sexual predator. So the possibility of
it coming from outside of the legislature is there.

> So medical. Except Drumpf's narcissism could never allow that. After
> all, he does have the largest little brain ever to hold office.

There are some things that you cannot hide like a stroke or a near fatal
heart attack.

> But I definitely see him getting bored with the minutiae of governing.
> But I see him staying on for the boost it gives his 3 (5 sir!) kids.

Yes, I can see that happening too. Especially if the justice system
keeps thwarting his plans.

And I see Jim has ninja'd me on the Abraham Lincoln solution.

--

Regards
     Stephen