POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another random suggestion : Re: Another random suggestion Server Time
1 Jul 2024 17:41:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another random suggestion
From: dick balaska
Date: 16 Mar 2017 21:20:19
Message: <58cb39d3@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-03-16 18:47, also sprach Stephen:

> My guess too. I wonder if he will be indicted or it will be a medical
> reason.

I don't see him being indicted. The Republicans are such serious liars
to themselves, they think he's golden.  Everything they gave Obama shit
for, they think Trump is awesome for the same reason. (Executive orders,
are they evil or awesome?  Teleprompters, the sign of an idiot or an
orator's tool?  Weekly vacations, does the man work hard or ... oh wait,
nobody else has done that)

So medical. Except Drumpf's narcissism could never allow that. After
all, he does have the largest little brain ever to hold office.

But I definitely see him getting bored with the minutiae of governing.
But I see him staying on for the boost it gives his 3 (5 sir!) kids.

--
dik