POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Free Web Hosting : Re: Free Web Hosting Server Time
26 Jun 2024 12:46:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free Web Hosting
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Mar 2017 13:09:47
Message: <58bef76b$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/03/2017 07:55 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:

> I don't know any free hosts, but some are cheap. Mine was $200 for 5 years.

Likewise. I doubt you can find too many *free* web hosts [that aren't
plastered with advertising]. The closest I could find is free blog
hosting. But there are many, many places that will do general web
hosting for *very* little money. (Hell, Amazon S3 doubles as a web host
for static files, and they have a global content distribution network to
optimise load times for you!)