POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. : Re: What to do with walls. Server Time
2 May 2024 17:53:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do with walls.
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Feb 2017 05:41:20
Message: <58a2ded0$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/11/2017 6:46 PM, LanuHum wrote:

> unpack zip file
> move the "povray" folder to
> if installer blender-278:
> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender
> Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons
> if zip file blender-278:
> \path\to\blender-2.78x-windowsxx\2.78\scripts\addons
>
> Blender start. Go to user preferences -> add-ons -> render -> check
> Render:Povray with BlendPov-alternative exporter.
> If error -> uncheck official addon, save user setting and restart Blender and
> check Render:Povray with BlendPov-alternative exporter.

Thank you that worked. I got it installed and working.
I did an upgrade to Blender 2.78b to get a clean copy of the official
exporter. I still have a problem with the Physics tab. Selecting a mesh
and clicking the "bouncing ball" icon. There is nothing there. No
buttons for the different types of physics systems. A blank underneath
the properties. Both in your version and in the official one.

I will think about it while I get more experience using the Blender
Renderer. I need to know how it should work first.

Thanks for your time.

--

Regards
     Stephen