POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HDR photography : HDR photography Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  HDR photography
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Jan 2017 07:51:58
Message: <58874dee@news.povray.org>
It had been a long time pending, but finally I have done something I
wanted to do for some time. My compact digital camera (Fujifilm FinePix
S8000fd) has the possibility to automatically make three shots with
different lighting parameters which makes HDR processing possible. I
took the shots last summer. I have been experimenting now with the
Fusion F1 application (http://fusion-hdr.com/home) to make HDR
composites. Here is one result, from my neighbourhood.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dscf0128_hdr_mode_1.jpg' (1301 KB)

Preview of image 'dscf0128_hdr_mode_1.jpg'
dscf0128_hdr_mode_1.jpg