POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Help, I'm a mouse addict! : Re: Help, I'm a mouse addict! Server Time
21 Jun 2024 16:41:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help, I'm a mouse addict!
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 7 Dec 2016 07:08:56
Message: <5847fbd8$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/7/2016 2:58 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 7-12-2016 6:18, clipka wrote:
>> Darn, got some pain in the shoulder that tells me to give the arm some
>> thorough rest... observations:
>
> Yeah, you better do that. A couple of decade ago I got that too at work
> and had a hell of a job to get rid of it (physiotherapy, injections)
> without any results. In the end, it went away by itself more or less. I
> switched my mouse hand by the way. I am ambidextrous since then!

yep switch hands ... about 10 years ago i had to for reasons of a fall.
reached out to break fall and did a number to my scaphoid. docs wanted
to do surgery and insert pin but i opted to endure 14 weeks in a cast. i
quickly got good at doing things left handed. i /still/ do lefty mouse.
the world is certainly biased to right handiness ... i /only/ found two
applications (firefox and nix:konsole) that allowed moving scroll bars
to the left side (which i find rather odd) because it /still/ feels
awkward to reach across screen to grab scroll bar