POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Help, I'm a mouse addict! : Re: Help, I'm a mouse addict! Server Time
21 Jun 2024 16:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help, I'm a mouse addict!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Dec 2016 02:58:19
Message: <5847c11b@news.povray.org>
On 7-12-2016 6:18, clipka wrote:
> Darn, got some pain in the shoulder that tells me to give the arm some
> thorough rest... observations:

Yeah, you better do that. A couple of decade ago I got that too at work
and had a hell of a job to get rid of it (physiotherapy, injections)
without any results. In the end, it went away by itself more or less. I
switched my mouse hand by the way. I am ambidextrous since then!

> (1) Tying a sling from a triangular bandage on yourself is rather
> non-trivial. (Pro tip: There's no shame in resorting to safety pins.)

It is indeed :-)

> (2) Modern software development sucks when you can't use your normal
> "mouse hand". Seems like I've become a genuine mouse /addict/ recently,
> as I can't get around Visual Studio without. (Of course that can't
> possibly be causal to the shoulder pains, right?)

As said above, try switching hands. Non-trivial either but it helps.

--
Thomas