POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Help, I'm a mouse addict! : Help, I'm a mouse addict! Server Time
21 Jun 2024 16:31:13 EDT (-0400)
  Help, I'm a mouse addict!
From: clipka
Date: 7 Dec 2016 00:18:21
Message: <58479b9d$1@news.povray.org>
Darn, got some pain in the shoulder that tells me to give the arm some
thorough rest... observations:

(1) Tying a sling from a triangular bandage on yourself is rather
non-trivial. (Pro tip: There's no shame in resorting to safety pins.)

(2) Modern software development sucks when you can't use your normal
"mouse hand". Seems like I've become a genuine mouse /addict/ recently,
as I can't get around Visual Studio without. (Of course that can't
possibly be causal to the shoulder pains, right?)