POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong : Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:41:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 6 Dec 2016 23:33:58
Message: <58479136$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/3/2016 4:57 PM, Stephen wrote:
> So you got off to a bad start. Then there was the gold rush.

And then there where work camps, and the women arrived, to find a lot of
horny men, so became prostitutes, made loads of money, used it to build
banks, saloons, hotels, general stores, schools, etc. Then they used
that money to gain the right to vote in Wyoming, which demanded they
keep that right, when becoming a state. During this time something like
90% of all towns and cities had a law not dissimilar to that of some
European nations, when it came to guns - if you enter our city, you a)
lock them up, and b) get them back, when you leave, and not before.

Now.. we have open carry advocacy, some wack jobs trying to pass laws to
equate "porn" with sex trafficking, which was itself redefined from
"trafficking through the use of coercion, violence, etc., to force
anyone to do *any* job they don't want to.", to, "Anything involving
paying for sex, even indirectly, like running a web site, allowing ads,
or renting someone as room, if they use it for sex." Oh, and they are
trying to end public schools, and give everything to the banks and the
corporations, almost none of which are, today, owned by women.

Yeah.. When you look at things from a certain perspective, all you can
do is say, "WTF happened????"

--
Commander Vimes: "You take a bunch of people who don't seem any
different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get