POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr John : Re: Dr John Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr John
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Dec 2016 14:04:17
Message: <5845ba31$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 07:05:15 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>> Well, I'm not the one who forgot that the diagonals were open in that
>> game. ;)
>>

> My point exactly.

I forgot to note the 'air quotes' in there....

"I'm not the one who 'forgot' that the diagonals [...]"

That's more what I meant.  That kind of forgetting only comes with
experience. ;)

>>> True, mostly in bedlam. :P
>>
>> Well, I can't argue that. :D
>>

> No you can't. (It counts towards my community order.)

Remind us again, what was it you got the community order for?

>>> Without more contestants it would be like playing /Solitaire Bridge/.
>>
>> True.  Though we did have a few occasional players who dropped in on
>> the game, too.  But to work well, you really need a minimum of 3, and
>> preferably 4.
>>

> Or 5 for the chair to calm down the bickering. That's his job.

Well, true - as long as the chair doesn't fall asleep.  Then again, we've
never played with an actual referee up here...

Jim