POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Buggrit! Millenium Hand and Fish : Buggrit! Millenium Hand and Fish Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:11:38 EDT (-0400)
  Buggrit! Millenium Hand and Fish
From: Doctor John
Date: 20 Oct 2016 20:34:33
Message: <58096299$1@news.povray.org>
Just a little update.
ATM I am not exactly in the best state of health. It appears that the
Ibrutinib has stopped working - either that or I'm getting side effects
that are almost identical to full-blown MCL. Whatever, it's a little bit
less than pleasant.
With a little bit of luck the medics will go ahead with my transplant;
it would be a shame to waste the stem cells of my donor.
If it all goes TITSUP* then I would like it put on record that this is
one of the best newsgroups that I have ever interacted with.

John

* Total Inability To Support Usual Protocol
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win