POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unfortunate : Re: Unfortunate Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:09:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unfortunate
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Oct 2016 15:27:30
Message: <57f402a2$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/4/2016 7:53 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Less "plan ahead", more like "shops want to sell you insurance for
> everything!"

And five year extended warranties. You can end up paying more in
insurance than the thing costs.
Check your home insurance, often it will cover your property outside of
your home. For instance mine covers my mobile phone for loss and
accidental damage. I read that it did then checked with customer
service, just to make sure. E.g. O2 insurance would cost £240 over two
years for the iPhone 7.

--

Regards
     Stephen