POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unfortunate : Re: Unfortunate Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unfortunate
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Oct 2016 14:53:44
Message: <57f3fab8$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/10/2016 08:06 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
> I lost a Canon to ex-wife/thieves,
> and a 4x6 view camera with extra lenses that I spent a lot of time restoring to
> the same.
>
> At least you had yours insured.
> Way to plan ahead!  :)   {high-five}

Less "plan ahead", more like "shops want to sell you insurance for
everything!"

They tried to sell me insurance when I bought a 35mm prime. For those
that don't know, the AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G is *the* cheapest lens
in the entire Nikon range, bar none. If it breaks? I can just buy a new
one! (Or, with the lens I'm considering next, I may not even need it any