POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: A new branch Server Time
6 Oct 2024 15:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new branch
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Sep 2016 11:11:19
Message: <57e93a97$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:23:30 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> Dammit! I missed an obvious feed line.
>>
>> Elgar's Enigma Variations - Variation IX
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvOVGCt5lw
>>

> That's it I am out of huff now.
> So keeping to the Elgar theme and to show that you might not need a
> passport.
>
> Nimrod, Minnesota

Well, since it's a musical theme, and on Saturday we heard the world
premiere of a piece of music by Sergey Prokofiev's grandson - who's based
in London (but during the concert, was sitting about 30 feet from us),
Gabriel's symphony was titled "When the City Rules", and was intended as
a musical interpretation of life in a large city - Seattle, London, or
wherever (it was a commission by the Seattle Symphony).

There aren't any stations in common between the London tube map and Link
light rail, but there is a wormhole between Othello Station and Stratford-
upon-Avon, so that's my move. :)