POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section. : Re: Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section. Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section.
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Sep 2016 07:24:15
Message: <57e9055f$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/26/2016 5:52 AM, omniverse wrote:
> Something I was looking at by using that scene file was to find out how those
> patterns would repeat as, well, tiles. Noticing you were rotating the original
> tile to make 4 instances I wanted to see them side by side without rotation.

the rotation was a basic attempt to see if the single /scaled/ tiles
indeed can be tiled and to me some do and some don't that is why i
tossed back and hoped OP would respond. i'm missing the utility of this
change

the original version so this scene file placed the pattern on a plane
and the tiling of the pattern /was/ obvious.