POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: A new branch Server Time
6 Oct 2024 21:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new branch
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Sep 2016 18:45:55
Message: <57e5b0a3$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 19:48:00 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> On 23/09/16 17:41, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> Which takes me to Qikiqtarjuac Airport, to see "le bear polar". :)
>>

> Are you sure you spelled that right? Or did the cat just walk over your
> keyboard? :-)

I triple checked it - my first attempt was wrong.

Our one remaining cat is too heavy to get up on my keyboard.  He'd
probably break the tray off if he tried.

We had one of the eldest put to sleep in June as he was in poor health
quite suddenly; his littermate went on Tuesday this week, resulting from
kidney failure.  Both of them were 20 years old.  The one that remains
weighs more than the other two did combined, and it's been 9 months since
he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure.  He has always had
multiple health issues, owing to an apparent genetic defect, but he's now
also showing signs of kidney failure and hyperthyroidism.

The average life span after a diagnosis of CHF is about 6 months, so he's
on borrowed time now as well. :(

> ... and my move is:
>
> Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, Ushuaia

An interesting move.

> Now I'm as far away from Jim as it is possible to get (on this board
> anyway)

Hey now, I took a shower this morning! :D

Jim