POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Short leg on. Server Time
7 Oct 2024 13:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short leg on.
From: Doctor John
Date: 17 Sep 2016 11:41:12
Message: <57dd6418$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/09/16 11:11, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/17/2016 10:41 AM, Doctor John wrote:
>> You won't confuse us by going there. Jim and I have already sussed out
>> your strategy.
>>

> You have? Excellent!
>
> Would you mind letting me in on it? :-)

No problem. You are taking advantage of both Samantha and the
penultimate ruling made by the Blessed Humph (may the saints preserve
him and angels sing his eternal praises) [makes the sign of the Clue].
Your strategy is to have none whatsoever and also to avoid paying for
any drinks; which is why you keep disappearing to the loo every third round.

>>> You are confusing me.
>>>

>> .... as well as your hearing (pardon?)
>>

> No, you are confusing me with someone who gives a damn. :-P

You are now officially in Huff until either I make my next move or
Jeremy Corbyn is elected to the office of POTUS (whichever comes first)

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win