POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Short leg on. Server Time
7 Oct 2024 15:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short leg on.
From: Doctor John
Date: 16 Sep 2016 15:57:32
Message: <57dc4eac$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/09/16 20:00, Stephen wrote:
> [...]

Good luck with following the recipe:
> Quickly open lid and pour mixture over hot popcorn; then close lid and continue
stirring (no heat) until throughly mixed.

How the hell do you stir through a closed lid?

All part of the learning experience :-) The Feegle pestered me to buy
him a Bubblegum flavoured ice lolly (Popsicle). I think he had two licks
then it went in the bin. I think the second lick was only because he
couldn't believe how nasty the first lick was.

>>> Toothpaste, the type you bought because it was cheap and you are too
>>> mean to throw it away.
>>>
>>> No idea why people drink it.
>>
>> LOL, yeah, that sounds like it.

OTOH I happen to like both Fernet Branca and Lagavulin :-D

> The only other use is in Jokes.
>
> Pat and Mick were in a bar in the Vatican when...

C'mon, finish the joke. We could do with a new fork

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win