POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Short leg on. Server Time
7 Oct 2024 19:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short leg on.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Sep 2016 12:15:25
Message: <57dac91d$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 02:41:27 -0400, Doctor John wrote:

> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>> > Shepherd's Bush Market,
>>

>> Within striking distance, now.
>>

>> Fitzrovia, for a bit of Bohemian atmosphere.
>>

> Borough for the market and it's supposed to be almost as 'hipster' as
> Hackney (I like mocking people in tight red trousers)

Covent Garden, also for the market and shops, as well as the juggling act
I remember seeing the last time I was there.  If he's still juggling
there, Samantha will be very impressed, because that's a long time to
play with your balls. :)

>> That's why they used to hang out in the Walkabout, next door to the old
>> Empire.
>>

> One wonders how you two know so much about Samantha and Sven's private
> life 8-)

I believe they've written a book, entitled "Our Lives Getting It on Clue".