POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Wavefront OBJ import : Re: Wavefront OBJ import Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wavefront OBJ import
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 15 Sep 2016 07:13:30
Message: <57da825a$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/14/2016 04:10 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> On 9/13/2016 8:08 PM, clipka wrote:
>> That said, I have a hunch that someone might like this feature.
>>

> It's been documented: http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Mesh
>
> I also created a talk page in case it's needed.

Now I know who has the real power to get things into the master branch :-).

FYI - A new object in the "lemon" is in the master branch and not yet
documented in povray's documentation. Jérôme has some documentation for
it already on his page at:

   http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Le_Forgeron#Lemon

Unsure if on yours or Jérôme's todo list. If I can help in some way
update the docs for the lemon, let me know.

Bill P.