POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
7 Oct 2024 11:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Aug 2016 04:52:52
Message: <57c54964$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/30/2016 1:54 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 30/08/16 01:18, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> I don't care who's on second, I want to know who's on first. :)
>>
>> Jim
>>

> I am! VPNed into my London machine.
>
> My move:
>
> Bratislava, Old Town Square.

A bit of the retro there.

So S in the middle of Jays. :-)

If we are doing the summer cultural thing. I will meander over to Flower
Square in Zagreb. And grab a kava or dva two while waiting.

> My comment: Stop squabbling like a pair of schoolgirls. Stephanie stop
> pulling Jemima's pigtails

  At my school some of the girls where known to settle their squabbles
with steel combs.

My comment: Sexist, old man. Come into the twentieth centenary. :-P

--

Regards
     Stephen