POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
7 Oct 2024 07:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Aug 2016 12:56:25
Message: <57b49739$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/17/2016 4:59 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Damn, I thought you might fall for that.  Not a huge chance, but a
>>> slight one.
>>>

>> Oh! No you didn't. ;)
>
> Oh yes I did! ;)

Oh! No you didn't. :)

>>> Where?  I don't see any squirrels!
>>>
>> <Lip smacking noise>  They must have gone.  </burp>
>
> Well, I hope it wasn't tartare.

They are vermin here, at least the grey ones are.
Doing the world a favour, actually.

> For values of "diagonal" equal to "wandering in a generally diagonal
> direction"?

Yes, that's the diagonal I was talking about.

>> Indeed it does. Ho hum.
>>
>> John's turn then?
>
> Yep!

He's coming. He did say that he would be here.

He said by the tree. (They look at the tree.) Do you see any others?

>>> Always wear gloves at a crime scene?
>>>

>> No, that is the 17th amendment to Rule #1. Don't get caught.
>
> Oh, no, that's not a rule, but it should be.

Boggle! But everyone knowns that's Rule number one. OO

--

Regards
     Stephen