POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
6 Oct 2024 23:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Aug 2016 07:13:58
Message: <57a5c676@news.povray.org>
On 8/6/2016 11:45 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 05/08/16 16:52, Stephen wrote:
>> On 8/5/2016 4:23 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Whoops, you just landed in huff - it's Stephen's go.:)
>>
>> Right, I think we have caught up and it is done.
>>
>> By my reckoning. It is the good* doctor's turn.
>>
>> * For small values of good. ;)
>>

> .... and late because my flight was delayed returning from Rio:
>
> White City (1st London Olympics which I believe Stephen had tickets for
> :-D )

I did indeed. Loved the tug of war (we won), The marathon was a right
muck up. And those damn colonists and their priapic flag.
Bad show that was.

Samantha is now confused and can't remember who's up next.
So let's get this straight and up front.
The current order is Jim next, little me then John. If he can stay awake.

--

Regards
     Stephen