POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
6 Oct 2024 21:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Doctor John
Date: 5 Aug 2016 08:50:57
Message: <57a48bb1$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/08/16 01:30, Stephen wrote:
> On 8/4/2016 9:36 PM, Doctor John wrote:

01:30? What the hell are you doing up at that time?

>> Sorry I'm late lads. Bloody meeting went on for hours and, at the end of
>> it, all that had been agreed was the date for the next one.
>> [Glances at board and permits himself a wry smile]
>> Portland Place
>>

> Running round in circles are we?
>

> That's the No. 88 to Oxford Circus. By your leave.

I used a black cab ;-)

>> [Uses brand new phone to call for pizza] Did I mention that I've got a
>> new phone? Samsung S7 with 128GB of MicroSD
>
> <Sigh!>
>
> Yes.
>
> </Sigh!>
>
> It is a nice phone and shiny. Try Google cardboard and report back,
> sergeant.

No, no!! I have new $SHINY, therefore it needs more new $SHINY to
complement it. A Gear VR headset would be about right.

John (also thinking about a wi-fi charger)
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win