POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Doctor John
Date: 29 Jul 2016 19:13:45
Message: <579be329$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/07/16 23:00, Stephen wrote:

>>> rules or
>>> puts
>>> slips a
>> Obviously, the Southern Rail rules.  Otherwise I wouldn't have moved to
>> Paddington.:)
>>

> In that case it is my turn. And John either agrees or is asleep. So
> Smithfields it is.

Sorry, mate. Not asleep. Listening to Buddy Rich. Reason: the old man
(my father) died this morning. He was a month off 101.

Still expect to see you at PovCon - he was a Lagavulin fan and we will
drink to his memory. Therefore my move is:
Leicester Square

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win