POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:52:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Jul 2016 04:28:08
Message: <5799c218$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/28/2016 1:00 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 00:37:10 +0100, Doctor John wrote:
>
>> On 27/07/16 23:30, Stephen wrote:
>>> On 7/27/2016 11:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>>
>>> Fairy Nuff.
>>> Northern line is running late due to under crowding.

>>> Heathrow.
>>>

>> Pimlico (I left my wallet at home and I think I might need it)
>
> I can't bear it.  Paddington.

This is the point when I ask if we are playing to Southern Rail rules or
the traditional GNR variation? It is important as the GNR variation puts
any Marmite eating personage, in Huff. And the Widdershins fairy slips a
Mickey into the pork pie of life.
So it is John's turn, if you would be so kind as to wind him up. :)

>> So what purpose did you use them for?
>
> I think ultimately, they ended up in the bank.  Which I guess means they
> could be anywhere, including in my PSN account as games now. :)

You track quarters? ^ ^

--

Regards
     Stephen