POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:08:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Jul 2016 02:29:16
Message: <579854bc$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/27/2016 12:25 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I would've sworn that some of our MC threads went much longer (timewise
> and message-wise).

I can't help. My current db only goes as far back to 2012 and most of
them are only headers.

> Speaking of which, Stephen seems to have let the side down - I didn't
> know we were up to episode 5 of the current series of Clue.  Fortunately,
> all episodes still on iPlayer.:)

Sorry, I thought you had it all in hand.

So you didn't get the "Telstar" reference, then?
I think it was Telstar played on the new electric Kazoo. I liked the
Glasgow set. Jack Dee was on form and Morningside Crescent was wild.
Yes, there is a squinty bridge.

--

Regards
     Stephen