POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I the only one... : Re: Am I the only one... Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:30:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I the only one...
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 25 Jul 2016 01:45:45
Message: <5795a789$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> ... who, these days, finds it hard to resist the urge to make cheap puns
> like:
>
>      "Liar, liar, Pence on fire"

As a Missourian, that whole circus of course reminds me of the "attack"
ad that Claire McCaskill's Senatorial campaign ran against Todd Akin
before the Republican primary a few years back.  One may only hope that
one or the other of the clowns will eventually open his mouth and let
something fall out that's as memorable as what fell out of Todd's.
(Although, quite frankly, it would be hard to top what's fallen out
already.)

--Sherry "Would Vote For An Ole Yaller Dog* First" Shaw

* Please note that the demographic (as it were) has changed drastically
since that phrase was current; oh, and actually voted for a Blue Dog**
in 2012.

** Since there have been precious few Pink Dogs*** on the ballot since
Eugene McCarthy.  Ah, those were the days.

*** And Green Dogs just gum up the works.  Remember Ralph Nader?

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+