POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Camera : Re: Camera Server Time
2 May 2024 18:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera
From: Doctor John
Date: 30 Jun 2016 15:31:40
Message: <5775739c$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/06/16 20:08, Doctor John wrote:
> On 30/06/16 19:44, emitch27 wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to not zoom out. Is there not a way to show more without zooming
>> out? At the current distance, the image is much clearer. Zooming out would mess
>> that up.
>>

> Do you want something like this (attached)?

... or even this?
This time I've zoomed in a fraction

The first image required the camera to be sheared, the second has shear
and zoom.

Code :
//********************************************************************
#include "colors.inc"
#include "textures.inc"
#include "FieldCam3.inc"

#declare CamPos=<6, 2, -10>;
#declare CamLook=<-0.15, 0, 0>;

camera {
        FieldCam ()
        perspective
        location CamPos
        up y
        transform {NoFall}
        look_at CamLook
        direction z*1.5
}

light_source {
 <2, 3, -8>
 White

}

background{ Clear }

box {
 <3.7, 0, 2>, <-4, -.3, -2>
 pigment { Gray25 }

}

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'emitch_test2.png' (10 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'emitch_test2.png'
emitch_test2.png