POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Post-referendum Blues : Re: Post-referendum Blues Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:54:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post-referendum Blues
From: Doctor John
Date: 26 Jun 2016 09:34:56
Message: <576fda00$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/06/16 14:03, Stephen wrote:

> Othello should have done the same to Iago for the same reasons.
> He has a cunning plan. ;)

Which is identical to one of Baldrick's
Baldrick: I have a cunning plan, my lord.
Blackadder: Does it involve a turnip?

> ....are looking for a leprechaun to kick. For giving them what they
> wished for.

Yup. I get the feeling they didn't actually want to leave. All they were
looking for was a way to add pressure on the EU for further
renogotiations. As the old saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for ..."

>> Nigel Farage goes to the pub and gets pissed

... and wonders why no-one volunteers to pay

>> I'm ordering in extra popcorn
>>
>> John (sitting back to enjoy the show)
>

> See, there is a plus side to being poorly.
> It gives you perspective.

Indeedly-doodly

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win