POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Post-referendum Blues : Re: Post-referendum Blues Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:10:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post-referendum Blues
From: Doctor John
Date: 26 Jun 2016 08:48:25
Message: <576fcf19$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/06/16 09:33, Doctor John wrote:
> Gratuitous use of Leonard Cohen lyrics [Closing Time]:
>
> And I just don't care what happens next
> Looks like freedom but it feels like death
> It's something in between, I guess
> It's CLOSING TIME
>
> John

It's interesting watching the behaviour of the main players in the game.

David Cameron resigns as PM - honourable but misguided
Jeremy Corbyn sacks one of his senior lieutenants - stupid and petty, it
provokes a landslide of resignations
Michael Gove and Boris the Blond duck and cover - neither knows what to
do next. And ...
Nigel Farage goes to the pub and gets pissed

I'm ordering in extra popcorn

John (sitting back to enjoy the show)
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win