POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Post-referendum Blues : Re: Post-referendum Blues Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:55:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post-referendum Blues
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jun 2016 03:54:41
Message: <576f8a41$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/26/2016 1:24 AM, clipka wrote:
> Am 25.06.2016 um 13:58 schrieb Stephen:
>

>> Except for the loud, blond, foolish one. Nobody wants the job. A curse
>> on them.
>
> You mean that British Trump(TM) knock-off?

Of course, he who emulates "The Duck". Or whatever he wants to be called.

> Worst of them all. Never wanted anything but the keys to 10 Downing
> Street, I bet.

I don't know. The Queen gets to wear a nice sparkly hat. He would look
nice with one of those crown, things.

> Never trust anyone wearing an unruly piece of Orang-Utan fur on their head.

All that money and can't afford a decent haircut.
(Although, I'm not one to talk. Some days my hair looks like Medusa's
when there is a mongoose about.)

--

Regards
     Stephen