POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WebGL : Re: WebGL Server Time
28 Jul 2024 04:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WebGL
From: scott
Date: 20 Jun 2016 03:00:54
Message: <576794a6$1@news.povray.org>
> Copy & paste into the ShaderToy website and hit Go. You can click on the
> image to move the sphere around. (It doesn't follow your cursor exactly
> because of the perspective transformation.)

I finally got around to porting my WebGL version (which I had to write
because shadertoy didn't support multiple buffers back then):

https://www.shadertoy.com/view/MsySzd

BufferB is used to store the camera viewing angles and the frame number
that the viewing angles last stopped changing (so the BufferA knows
where to start averaging the frames from).

If it doesn't work on your GPU try reducing the number of SAMPLES (at
the top of BufferA). The end result will be the same, it will just look
a bit worse whilst rotating the camera.