POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war : Re: You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:50:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war
From: Doctor John
Date: 31 May 2016 17:42:47
Message: <574e0557$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/05/16 22:23, Stephen wrote:
> On 5/31/2016 9:55 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 31/05/16 17:56, clipka wrote:
>>>
>>> No ailment in the world excuses that kind of "music" :P
>>>

>> I'd be willing to bet that you don't like this either:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkuJb8MROzg
>> I used it raise my spirits when I felt particularly down. When I was in
>> isolation, I had the medics dancing to it once.
>>

> The medics who had been working for 24 hours, straight. Right?

24 hours? That's a half shift for some of them. Exaggerating but only a
bit (as you very well know). The nurses too would often work 16 hours
and then return the next day to repeat the same. Beth (NFN) was one of
those dedicated to doing that.

>> Oh, and just for Stephen and a couple of other usual suspects:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5NGXyRpzTw
>>

> I always heard that as "have a sniff on me. ;-)
>
> As in pass me that rolled up fiver and "ditto" :-P
> And as you know I've stopped smoking cigarettes since my bypass.

Of course you have ;-)

>> John (grinning like a maniac)
>>

> Like? ^_^

You might very well think that; I could not possibly comment.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents