POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war : Re: You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You don't have to be in the army to fight in the war
From: Doctor John
Date: 31 May 2016 17:09:06
Message: <574dfd72$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/05/16 03:31, Nekar Xenos wrote:

> That's the spirit!
> A positive attitude is a remission catalyst.
>
> Praying this Mantle Cell Lymphoma dies.

Thanks, Nekar.

I saw a few people who just gave up; they didn't last long. Whereas
those with a sense of humour like myself had a tendency to improve. One
guy I met had been living with mesothelioma* for nearly 15 years; he
said that when the Grim Reaper came to call he just laughed at him.

* Median life expectancy for mesothelioma patients usually ranges from
12 to 21 months, depending on the stage of the disease at diagnosis,
with approximately 40 percent of patients living beyond one year and 20
percent living beyond two years.

John
--
Protect the Earth