POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm still alive : I'm still alive Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:04:01 EDT (-0400)
  I'm still alive
From: Warp
Date: 22 May 2016 12:17:43
Message: <5741dba7@news.povray.org>
As you might have noticed from povray.org front page, there was some
kind of strange connection problem between the biggest ISP in Finland
and Sweden, and the povray.org servers. This lasted for months. During
this, I had no way of contacting povray.org from my computer (or even
my cellphone.)

Then one day the problem suddenly resolved itself, for unknown reasons.

Coincidentally, I have been having some problems with Linux, related to
some hardware issues and a graphics card upgrade. This isn't exactly
helping either. (I might just give up and start using a news reader in
Windows.)

--
                                                          - Warp