POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I want one : Re: I want one Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:41:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want one
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 19 May 2016 13:33:26
Message: <573df8e6$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/05/2016 01:57 AM, clipka wrote:
> Am 18.05.2016 um 22:25 schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
>> Heh. I just looked it up to make sure I wasn't remembering it wrong...
>> No, 96 decimal is 60 hex which is definitely RTS.
>
> No surprise there; the Z80 mnemonic was RET, so you definitely hacked a
> different platform.

The MOS Technology 6502, naturally. I thought I wrote that... but
apparently I did not. It seems I can't remember what I did ten minutes ago!

>> I can't remember where the *hell* I put my insurance paperwork two years
>> ago, but I still remember something I used when I was 9 years old.
>
> Welcome to the club :) (though I must admit I was a few years older when
> I embarked on Assembler programming, maybe 15 or so)

I was very, *very* bored as a child. I mean, I can't begin to convey to
you just how bored I was... I was *so* bored that one time, I spent
about an hour calculating all the powers of 2 on a blackboard. I stopped
when I reached something like 2^40 or so. For somebody who can't do
arithmetic, that's *a lot* of computation...

Did I mention I was bored?