POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Linux: best way to communicate between processes? : Re: Linux: best way to communicate between processes? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux: best way to communicate between processes?
From: scott
Date: 17 May 2016 11:48:15
Message: <573b3d3f@news.povray.org>
> PIGPIO and GPIOZERO don't need root anymore, the user just needs to be in the
> gpio group

Yes I did read that (and tried following the instructions to update),
but either it doesn't work or (more likely) I didn't update properly
everything that needs updating. If it worked, it would obviously be the
most trivial solution to implement.

I might just get another SD card and put the latest version of raspbian
on there, if that works OK then I'll copy over all necessary files from
the old one.