POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew might like this ... : Re: Andrew might like this ... Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andrew might like this ...
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 30 Apr 2016 06:40:42
Message: <57248baa$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/04/2016 04:08 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> Yup. The two Universities occupy a substantial portion of the city.
> But, seriously, Andy is right in one way. The tallest buildings in the
> city are churches and college chapels.

Hmm, interesting. I hadn't thought of that. In the several hours I spent
failing to drive through Oxford, I was left mostly with the impression
of small brick cubes and grid-locked roads.

Then again, somebody driving through Milton Keynes would probably be
left with the impression of green, leafy spaces, endless roundabouts,
and no actual buildings at all...

(There *are* many, many buildings. But they're all hidden away from the
main roads. Or, the other way around, I guess.)