POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Matter of Political Incorrectness : Re: A Matter of Political Incorrectness Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Matter of Political Incorrectness
From: dick balaska
Date: 16 Mar 2016 16:15:51
Message: <56e9bef7$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-03-16 12:46, also sprach Jim Henderson:

> The irony is that the criminalization of pot in the US is driven largely
> (but not exclusively) by a party that claims to be about "personal
> responsibility".  There's an irony in that.

There's several issues I've always thought were backwards.
- Abortion is a personal choice, should be the Republican PoV.
- Homosexuality is a personal thing, should have nothing to do with the
government, and "outlawing" it should not be the Republican PoV.
- Pot (and rec drugs in general) you just mentioned.  "Government knows
what's best for you" is not supposed to be the Republican PoV.

--
dik