POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spring has sprung : Re: Crocus Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:01:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crocus
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 12 Mar 2016 04:23:52
Message: <56e3e028$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/03/2016 06:02 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:

> I like the last two especially.

I agree. Although I thought the long line of flowers was neat too. I
wanted to get a side angle of it, but that would have resulted in death
from road traffic. :-/

I had to put the lens ridiculously close to the crocus to get the
close-up of the purple one. As in, I'm kneeling on the ground with the
front of the lens maybe 10cm away from the tiny flower. One of the
lenses I am very seriously considering purchasing is the Micro-Nikkor
105mm, which should allow me to take close-ups like that from much
further away...