POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spring has sprung : Re: Daffodils Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Daffodils
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 12 Mar 2016 04:21:56
Message: <56e3dfb4$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/03/2016 06:01 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> The close-up ones look especially nice. For the others, there is too
> much that is out of focus. So maybe step back a bit and use the camera
> zoom?

Yeah, on some of the shots I actually intentionally blurred some of the
flowers. I was trying to make it look like an almost endless sea of
flowers. On review, I actually liked the ones that were more in-focus
better. Had I known that when I was shooting, I would have tried with a
smaller aperture. (There was certainly enough sunlight for it.) Oh well!