POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spring has sprung : Spring has sprung Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  Spring has sprung
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 11 Mar 2016 13:07:35
Message: <56e30967$1@news.povray.org>
...so because I'm a good son, I spent many, many hours of my weekend
waiting for the Sun to come out, so I could take some nice crocus and
daffodil pictures. And all so I could make some nice mother's day cards.

Well, my mother really didn't seem all that impressed.

Personally, I think these are some of my best pictures yet. It's
astonishing how much difference some *sunshine* makes! Everything looks
so much less grey and miserably when the Sun is shining.