POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Matter of Political Incorrectness : Re: A Matter of Political Incorrectness Server Time
18 Jul 2024 15:31:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Matter of Political Incorrectness
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Mar 2016 19:47:24
Message: <56e2159c$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/11/2016 12:17 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> That was precisely my thought (the latter, not the former;)  )

True and you must be rich or have good medical insurance. It seems to me
that the Pharmas charge as much as the market will bear.
There is a lot of grumbling on this side of the pond at the moment. With
drug treatments being not cost effective. So patients die and companies
prosper.

--

Regards
     Stephen